America’s Cutting Edge (ACE) is a national initiative for machine tool technology development and advancement. It is supported by the Department of Defense Industrial Base Analysis and Sustainment (IBAS) Program from the Office of Industrial Policy and is based at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), whose Manufacturing Demonstration Facility (MDF) is a global leader in developing and validating systems and processes that leverage digital frameworks for manufacturing innovation.
As part of the ACE program, IACMI – The Composites Institute is offering a new machine learning training program. The online curriculum was developed by Dr. Anahita Khojandi, Associate Professor at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville (UTK), and Dr. Jaydeep Karandikar, Staff Researcher at Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
The online curriculum includes approximately 1 hour of instruction and is composed of:
- What is machine learning?
- Foundations of machine learning: Linear models
- Foundations of machine learning: Model evaluation
- Foundations of machine learning: Non-linear models.
To proceed with the curriculum, complete the registration form below.
- There is no cost to participate in this exciting opportunity, but registration is required.
- All students who finish the online training will receive a certificate of completion.